Thank you for your submission of a lightning talk for our upcoming conference, Botany 2020 - Virtual! Here are the directions for uploading it to our google drive. We will transfer your presentation to the conference platform for you.
- Prepare your talk as if this were an on-site conference. Lightning talks are 3 minutes long, with three PowerPoint slides allowed (a fourth title slide is allowed but can contain only the title and the presenter's name). Talks are on new data, new ideas, new approaches, or anything else not ready for a full talk.
- Prepare your slides to upload via this link to a folder on the google drive. Lightning Talk Submission Form
- Attendees will be able to ask questions via email after your presentation. You are encouraged to be present during your presentation time. There will be a short reception after the session for questions and comments - Bring your own refreshments!
- Session day and time will be announced by the end of June.
- Deadline to upload your presentation is July 15